An incredibly powerful performer, comedian Vic DiBitetto churns energy, honesty and humanity into nonstop laughter. His pace is frenetic. He’s been called a cross between Rodney Dangerfield and Ralph Kramden. The bottom line is, DiBitetto leaves his audiences breathless with laughter.
He is referred to by most other comics as a “killer” which means you just can’t follow Vic onstage. And that has been uttered by many very famous stand-ups over the years.
Vic is currently:
– Featured in Kevin James’ new movie Mall Cop: Blart 2 which premiered in April 2015
– An Internet Sensation with tens of millions of YouTube views and his now famous Bread and Milk, Justin Bieber and Kanye West viral rants
– Hosted Gotham Comedy Live on AXS TV in March 2015
Will Headline in The Three Tenors (who can’t sing) Tour across the country in 22 cities beginning January 22 until April 8, 2016.
– Launching his own simulcast radio/television show The Vic DiBitetto Show Co-Starring Marion Grodin (Charles Grodin’s daughter) in October in 55 million homes and 100 million mobile devices on a soon-to-be-launched OTT Television Platform coming across Roku, Dish Network, Netflix and Amazon.
– Currently filming two independent movies with a reality TV show under discussion with several cable television networks.
Up until 2014, Vic drove a school bus for special needs children for 20 years. The law requires that there be a matron on the bus as well. That was Vic’s wife, Lucy. Before that, he drove a garbage truck. They were finally able to “get off the bus” and focus solely on Vic’s career.
Vic has appeared on television’s America’s Funniest People (ABC) where he was a $10,000 Grand Prize winner as well as Stand-Up Spotlight (VH1) and Last Laugh at Pips and acted in a pilot with Woody Allen and Danny Aiello.